Here are a few tips to make the most of your Makeup Design appointment.
1. If you already have your makeup on for the day, leave it on. It's beneficial for your MUA to see what you wear daily and how it holds up in the current weather conditions. If you aren't wearing MU that day, don't sweat it. Pull up some pics of how you wear your MU for a special occasion.
2. Inspiration pictures are so very helpful! Create a file on Pinterest with your MU inspiration pics making a note on each about what you like and just as importantly what you don't like. Visit Image Insights Pinterest Page for a variety of ideas.
3. Allow sufficient time for your appointment. We schedule 2 hours for a Design appointment. This allows for plenty of consultation time, application time and also time for making small tweaks and taking pictures.
4. Come alone or bring a trusted friend. It's always fun to have someone along that will encourage you and knows your style enough to help you make decisions. More than one friend along for the ride is not necessarily a good idea. Too many opinions creates confusion.
5. Wear your look for the entire day if at all possible. Take some selfies in all lighting situations. See anything that you would like tweaked? Send a text or email to your MUA with those thoughts/suggestions so that she can make notes for the wedding day.